Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Brief History in Hair















And that's pretty much the long and short of it...with occasional bangs.

10 comments:

  1. I think this look is really hip. And it makes you look young and hip, which is always a good thing. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved those pictures!!! You really have great
    hair. I like the curl. What realy caught my attention was the picture of you driving. I can see that you take it very serious and would never be caught talking on a cell phone while driving! hee hee

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, after a second glance it looks like (while driving) you were thinking "What kind of Moron is driving infront of me!"

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! I think Darrel accidentally took that picture of me in the car when we were getting ready to go on a trip somewhere, but it could just as easily have been your scenario, Rach.

    And, Lisa, I'm hoping "young and hip" is the image it portrays. As long as it's not "too old to have a young and hip hairstyle", or "that hairstlye would look young and hip if she knew how to do it properly"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all the pictures. I saw your link on facebook and I hope it is okay if I visit your blog. I love your new cut. It has inspired me to get mine cut this week. I will post a picture after I get it cut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair. I really like the one when you are driving...very cute and I like the one when you are wearing the black shirt and the one when you are holding the baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Mae! You're welcome to read my blog anytime. Good luck with your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so brave to have posted all of those pictures... I'm not sure I could do that! I love your hair and think you look great whether it's short or long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Erin! Hopefully I didn't embarrass myself too much! Funny to see how much my hair changes from year to year. I was just glad no one commented on how much older I look from the first photos to the last! Who were those kids with baby Spencer, anyway?

    ReplyDelete