Sunday, November 29, 2009

Parenting Faux Pas

Grace had a question for me tonight at bedtime. She took me over to a bookshelf in the hallway outside her bedroom. Did this book title really say what she thought it did?


No doubt, a book of this nature in one's home would be an alarming discovery for any child.  I bent down to look at the book more closely and began to laugh. Grace didn't like that until I explained to her why it was so funny. It might help to see the book cover in its entirety...



...and to know that my husband's hobby is photography.  Rest assured, Grace, the only shooting we'll be doing around here will be with the camera!

7 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. I belong to a photography forum and we are always coming across titles such as "How do I shoot my kids indoors?" Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, that's really funny. poor grace doesn't understand the intracacies of the english language. thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was HILARIOUS! Gave me a good laugh out loud!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all got a good laugh out of that! I know I sure did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so funny. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete