
3rd Grader, Grace
5th Grader, Spencer
Goofball, Justin
The kids' school got a facelift all last year and it was finally finished for the start of school. Here they are at the new front entrance. Darrel is up by the doors waiting to welcome them. He works at their school a couple of days a week.


Spencer graciously stopping for a quick photo.
I wish I had taken a photo of Spencer walking a safe distance ahead of Darrel and me as we walked him to class that first day. Not only was this a new attitude, but he sported a new hairdo to match. We call it The Rhino. He has since taken to slicking it back down now that it's grown longer, but I have a feeling The Rhino may appear again in the future, along with some more of that 5th Grade independence.
LOVE the Rhino. His hair does it well. My boys have too much body and a front calic...they can't pull it off.
ReplyDeleteWow, They will get their p.e. getting to the door! And they really have lockers? cool. Good lookin' kids. :)
ReplyDelete