Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why Just Wear One Shirt When You Can Wear Four?

Every so often, Justin likes to wear four or five shirts--at the same time. It started in the winter when one day he decided he wanted to wear two shirts. I forbade it the first time. All it looked like to me was extra laundry.

The next time, he was able to sneak it past me until we were already out and about and I couldn't do anything about it. I decided there was no point in arguing with him. Fine, wear two shirts. The innermost shirt was staying clean, anyway. I just had to keep track of which shirt was on top.

The green light from Mom went to Justin's head. Why stop at two shirts?

One day, he was looking very beefy indeed for a four-year-old, so I asked him how many shirts he was wearing. I peeled back the layers and found four. He says it makes him look tough. What do you think?


His record is 5 shirts, by the way.

3 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaaaaaaay to funny. Have fun with all that laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Don't you just wonder what is going on in his head to make him come up with this idea? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! That is hilarious! So cute.

    Plus Grace's Braces! She's getting old....well your getting old actually! tee hee

    You have a birthday coming in September....lets get together for lunch MISS PTA PRESIDENT! I'm every woman...it's all in me...

    Rachey-Poo

    ReplyDelete